New Landing How can we help? Atelier Language issues

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    Marco
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Marco

David

I add my translated po mo files it_IT on atelier/language directory and it works

This is not the solution I need because a) when I update Atelier, those files changes to defaults whitout my translation; b) there is a bug who changes all theme options labels on backend

Please access to my wp dashboard and you will see all theme options named as “Opzioni Tema” which is “theme options”

thanks for your help!

Marco

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you try just this line in your child theme functions.php instead the code you entered earlier?

load_child_theme_textdomain( 'swift-framework', get_stylesheet_directory() . '/language' );

-Rui

maratino

No success.

David Martin – Support

@maratino – please open a new thread with your WP login details and your FTP details, i’ll take a close look at your setup.

Thanks.

Marco

Hi @David

did you check my post?

I wrote on JUNE 10, 2016 AT 4:53 PM and I still need help

thanks for support

Marco

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @Marco,

Did you tried my advice in the reply of 11 of June?

-Rui

Marco

@Rui, yes I did it but not working

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Not sure if your reverted the code but when I checked the functions.php of the child theme it was still with the other code. I commented and place only that line, I checked the file permissions and everything seems fine.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/5a2t9n4a1ragiwa/Screenshot%202016-06-14%2013.17.29.png?dl=0

Any example of something you translated in those files that we can confirm?

-Rui

Marco

Hi Rui,

Thanks for your reply. I tested to call load_child_theme_textdomain() both inside a custom function and to call it directly as you suggested. It doesn’t work in both ways.

We have 2 main issues:

1) .po .mo files are not loaded from my child theme “Salugea”, it uses default theme translation files
    (to test it you can rename “.po .mo” to “.po.default .mo.default” on /atelier/languages/ and you will see product purchase button “Aggiungi al carrello” to become as default “Add to cart” – check product box on my homepage right after main image with green leaves)

2) when I edit .po file with Poedit I need to validate some rows – those rows are highlighted in gold. After validating those rows and uploaded .po .mo files on /language dir all theme options labels on WordPress will become translated as “theme options” > “opzioni tema”

I hope you can understand what is happening

regards
    Marco

thugic123

Same thing happening to me.
    Seems like the italian base theme .po file is not well translated or somethibg like that.
    It gets really annoying when you upgrade you lose all the changes to the translations…

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please find this code at functions.php of child theme:-

load_child_theme_textdomain( 'swift-framework', get_stylesheet_directory() . '/language' );

Change with:-
    load_child_theme_textdomain( 'swiftframework', get_stylesheet_directory() . '/language' );

Thanks
    Mohammad

maratino

Simple – but it works for me.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Glad 🙂 to help you.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Marco

Hi @Mohammad

It works for me too, so with this we solved issue #1 but theme option tab in backend still have trouble (issue #2)

Please refer to this post http://www.swiftideas.com/forums/topic/language-issues-2/page/2/#post-274629

thanks for help

regards
    Marco

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register