New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Just updated to 1.65 – revolution slider not working anymore

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    tynus

Hi,
    I’ve just updated to 1.65. Then immediately there is a notification of a necessary update of revolution slider to 5.03 otherwise the theme won’t work…or so it says.

After doing the update of revolution slider, none of the pages that contain sliders, work anymore.
    Now I just did a version check of rev slifder and there is a new version available: 5.04.
    But I can’t auto-update this one. Maybe you can send me this version and hopefully my site will work again?

Please need your urgent help.

Thanks

*Please keep link private, thanks*

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

We can’t provide direct links anymore to premium plugins. Check inside the Themeforest Download area.
    Also try to disable all the other plugins except Revolution Slider that can be causing any conflict.

-Rui

tynus

Well that is terrible since there is no separate download available for revolution plugin, only the theme one can download.

So what I notice is, that revslider 5.03 has a lot of bugs and is also conflicting with the jquery updater plugin. This wasn’t the case before with 4.9 something….

So how do I get 5,04 now then? It is not as downlaod available at themeforrest.

Please advice
    Thanks

tynus

Just to let you know; I got it working again.

The revolution slider latest version conflicts with the jQuery Updater plugin. The previous version didn’t.

I have send a message through the themeforest page and got a reply from Ed, that the latest version will be included in the next dante update.

Also for those who run into the same or similar problems;
    disable the jQuery Updater plugin and realize that if you are having sliders placed on pages (so not the one full width at the top, but embedded in pages) in centered position, they will not be centered anymore. This is due to a (new) slider setting. If you put it on setting “hero” then it will be centered again as normal.

The revolution slider also hasn’t got a manual update possibility anymore. So it looks like that future updates of the revolution slider will only be available in theme updates from now on. Or so it looks like.

Thanks

p.s.: I don’t know how to set this topic to “solved”, please do so. thanks

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    We are glad 🙂 that your issue resolved.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register