New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift jumbled mess on mobile and tablet

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    njmartell

First, thanks for this theme. It looks great and I can’t wait to be up and going with it.

I had previously started my site with Atelier but decided to switch to Uplift. I used the bulk of my content from the first build and it seems to work well on Uplift. However, when viewed on iphone or ipad it completely breaks. The wrong images are loading (or not loading at all) and the logo is out of the header among other things. I am trying to figure out why this is happening but have no idea. I would much rather avoid starting completely fresh, as I had the bulk of the work done already with Atelier.

Please let me know your best idea on how to proceed. Thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having issues. This doesn’t look to be an issue with the theme, but either a plugin or a hosting issue. If you could please try disabling all plugins apart from Swift Framework, and see if you still get the issue?

Let us know.

– Ed

njmartell

Thanks Ed.

I tried disabling all plugins except SF, but the issues persist. The wrong images loading in the wrong places, slider not loading, logo sometimes blank. The shop page wont load at all in safari on tablet.

Any ideas?

njmartell

Looking for some guidance here guys. Any suggestions?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

That password isn’t working for me, please check

– Kyle

njmartell
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @njmartell

Apologies for the delay, just checked the login and it’s saying incorrect password.

I’ve assigned the topic direct to myself to avoid any further delays.

– Ed

njmartell
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @njmartell

I’ve had a look, but honestly this 100% isn’t a theme issue. We do nothing different on mobile as we do on desktop – it all loads exactly the same way. If it’s nothing to do with plugins, then it has to be some hosting level or some kind of caching. I’d recommend contacting your host to see if they have any errors in the logs.

It’s very strange, as I can reload your site and see various images such as the logo, but then it’s gone when I refresh.

– Ed

njmartell

Thanks for taking a look Ed. I’ve contacted my host and will see what they suggest.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem, thanks Ed

njmartell
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Looks like the font is loading over http, whereas the site is https. You may need to remove the font, and re-upload in order to get it https. Do you have the WordPress HTTPS plugin installed?

– Ed

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register