New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Items not covered by translation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
    dorud

Hi guys,
    Great work with the Neighborhood theme! There’s just one thing I can’t figure out, maybe you can help.

In the attached screenshots I’ve highlighted in green a couple of items I could not translate. Here’s what I did:

– used CodeStyling Localization
    – added po/mo files in Romanian for the Neighborhood theme, for the WooCommerce plugin and a few other plugins
    – I would avoid the WPML plugin โ€“ I’m not interested in a multi-language website. Just one language.
    – I’ve also ran a deep search into your forum for similar situations presented by others but could not find something that fits mine.

Help me out with these, please.

Something that could help you help me:
    I’m using the child theme and a custom “functions.php” file to be able to control the Checkout form fields/labels. It works great. Maybe I could use this one to translate/change the items I mentioned.

Thanks a lot!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Are you using latest version of theme 1.68 ?
    Thanks

dorud

Hi Mohammad,

Yup, the latest – 1.68.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I recommend downloading PO Edit, from http://www.poedit.net/. Once you have installed please follow the steps

1. Open the /dante/languages/ folder and duplicate the en_US.po file, then rename it to your desired language code. For example; for German you need to re-name it as de_DE.po for Spanish es_ES.po for Turkish tr_TR.po etc. You can find all the codes from this link http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_in_Your_Language
    2. Then you will need to open the .po file in PO Edit. Once opened, you will see all strings that needs to be translated. Type the translation of a string into the “Translation” column. Do not delete or edit “Original string” part.
    3. When you finish translating, save the file. This will create an .mo file in the same directory.
    4. Upload the new files into the languages folder of the theme /wp-content/themes/dante/languages/ and then follow this guide: http://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress_in_Your_Language#Single-Site_Installations
    dorud

Mohammad, it worked great! Except for one item that doesn’t change โ€“ See the attached image please.

I’ve found in the ‘po’ file this source text “My wishlist”, I’ve added my translation but doesn’t seem to work.

Is there another ‘po’ file I need to work on to change this ?

Thanks!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Have you updated also mo file at /wp-content/themes/neighborhood/languages/ ? Please try to update this string again and it should work 100% .

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

dorud

Did it. It doesn’t work.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please go to Admin -> Wishlist Settings Page -> Here you can change wishlist title .

Thanks

dorud

This change affects the page title but doesn’t influence the title of the div called “wishlist-bag”.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide worpdress admin login access so i can check and fix the issue easily .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

dorud
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have resolved the issue so please check .You can also edit through
    Admin -> Woocommerce -> Settings -> Wishlist Tab -> Edit Wishlist title .

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

dorud

Outstanding. Gracias Mohammad!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You most welcome . I’m glad that issue resolved .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

axxion
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register