New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme .item-cats styling not effective in post info section

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey,

I don’t see any tags at the bottom of that post; just the categories in the author box, which are styled correctly.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

scampsall

Hi

Thanks for the response, but you haven’t really addressed my question. As per the topic title, my question wasn’t about tags, but the item categories labels. I’m not sure what you’re seeing, but they aren’t styled correctly – they’re not styled at all, as I said in my first post.

I went back and checked your demo site and the styling is in place there. Please see attached images for comparison between the Supreme demo at Themeforest and my mock up build for comparison.

If you could give me a fix or tell me which PHP file to look in I’d appreciate it.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

I see what you mean, you have tags, not categories in there, and those are not styled.

Try adding this custom CSS in the theme options:

.item-cats a {
        border-radius: 2px 2px 2px 2px;
        display: inline-block;
        font-size: 12px;
        font-weight: bold;
        line-height: 12px;
        margin-bottom: 2px;
        margin-right: 5px;
        padding: 3px 5px;
        text-decoration: none;
        text-transform: uppercase;
    }

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

scampsall

Perhaps third time lucky? They aren’t tags – I’m not using any tags whatsoever in the site – they’re categories as you’d see if you spent anytime looking around the mock up site at the link. Again, the clue is in the topic title.

Given that they’re categories the styling you’ve suggested is no good as the background colours are generated from the colours assigned when creating the categories. This means that the colours for these links is dynamic, so it’s coming from the PHP somewhere. If you could tell me where to look I’d appreciate it.

I do appreciate your responses, but it’s pretty frustrating that all the relevant information is in the OP and you’ve yet to understand or address any of it!!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Checked your theme version, as the code was different from our demo, so I was giving you the wrong answers.

You have 1.3.1, please update to 1.4.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

scampsall

Hmm, just gone back for a closer look at your demo and had a look at the code – image attached.

The category label in the demo has inline styling applied to create the background-color, so can you point out where this is generated in the PHP, if, indeed, it is?

scampsall

OK, fair enough. Will check it out after updating. Thank you.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Yes, please do and let us know. Thanks!

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register