New Landing How can we help? General Forum Help Issues with the product detail page as well as listing filter

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    dip

Dear Sir,

1. I would like to know if there is any way I can apply custom filter on top of the page on mentioned in the link area. As, right now it is not displaying any widget feature even if I am selecting from the page.

2. How to display variants and attributes out of additional information bar on product detail page.

3. Looking to apply any woocommerce filter on page using “Widget element” but it is not working. Please any solution.

Thank you

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    1. I would like to know if there is any way I can apply custom filter on top of the page on mentioned in the link area. As, right now it is not displaying any widget feature even if I am selecting from the page.
    Where do you want to display widget feature? I am not getting your this issue.

2. How to display variants and attributes out of additional information bar on product detail page.
    Please read this documentation http://docs.woothemes.com/document/product-variations/.

3. Looking to apply any woocommerce filter on page using “Widget element” but it is not working. Please any solution.
    Woocommerce filter widget always work with woocommerce page.

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

dip

Dear Sir,

On the listing page or any other page. I would like to use custom filters. In full width the only filter that gives is the default filter. I tried applying woocommerce filter but I have been told that there is no provision as such. I would like to know how can I apply wocommerce filter there.

Please do let me know.

Thank you.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Filter of widgets can be used with woocommerce sidebar and widgets. You can check with our demo http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/shop/.
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

dip
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @Dip,

I’m afraid that your support period has expired. So we can’t assist you while you don’t renew the support license.
    I hope you understand.

-Rui

dip
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You are right but we are not able to support you according our policies. Hope you will understand.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register