Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Jesper Billeskov

Hi Swift,

I’m having a few issues after updating to the newest version of WooCommerce and Neighborhood – primarily on the product pages.

If you look on e.g. this product page: http://skateshop.dk/produkt/independent-trucks-129-stage-xi-ogbc-black-chrome/
    You can see that the ‘Related products’ is messed up somehow. Also, there seems to be some issues with the padding on both the left and the right.

I can’t figure out what to do about this. Do you know how to solve it?

Cheers

Jesper

David Martin – Support

Hi Jesper,

I see your child theme is active, to test this again can you activate the main parent theme – clear your cache and then re-test?

What is the result?

Thanks.

Jesper Billeskov

Thanks for your quick answer!

It looks correct when I activate the parent theme (besides the few changes and language customizations that I made in the child theme).

I have tried clearing the cache but the problems are still there when I re-activate the child theme.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

So there is no issue with the parent theme? Then it must be a customisation you have made in your child theme. Please have a look through your custom css, and file edits if you have made any.

If you can’t figure it out let me know and I’ll take a look

– Kyle

Jesper Billeskov

Yes, exactly! I had made a few changes in the content-single-product.php file in the child theme. I have now deleted the content-single-product.php file from the child theme and the shop is working again. Now I guess I will just have to add the few changes to the new content-single.product.php file.

Thanks for helping me out!

David Martin – Support

Great, glad you isolated it.

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register