New Landing How can we help? Atelier Issue with the heading of the shop page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    monderiv

Dear Sir/Madam

1- I am having issue with a page called “shop all prdocuts” on the list of pages on my wordpress.
    It does not function as other pages, I can not edit the “meta options” and also can not add + products on the swift builder.

When one press on the littel grid icon “view all the product” either on home page of on “shop men”page, it keeps goign to that page, “shop all prdocuts” which I can not edit at all. There for I decided to create another page, “SHOP” which contains all the products, but when one press the grid icon “view all the products” instead of going to the new page created, “shop”, it keeps goign to the “Shop all products page” which is not editable.

2- Where can I find information about editing the grid layout.

See attached screen shot. I maked my questions on two screen shot in one file.

I am so grateful for all your helps and I am delighted with my new website, looking great. Thanks to the wonderful team of Swift ideas.

Many thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

1) Settings for the shop page are set in Theme Options => WooCommerce Options => Shop Options

2) Do you mean the shop page? If so, just as above no1. Else if you use the Page Builder, edit the Products asset and remove the “Shop Page Button” option:

Thanks.

monderiv

Dear David,

Many thanks for your reply. But the answers are not answering my questions. May be I am not clear.

1= http://www.faribasoltani.com/shop/ this page on word press has no editing options. the “meta option” at the buttom is not clickable, there is no where when I can change the page syle. There is nothing (no element) on page builder despite showing product on live site. If you look at the wordpress of that page you will understand what I mean. I can change all the pages as I like but not this page. I udnerstnad the page builder editing should be done on the window similar to the screen show you sent me but I can not get anything function on that page. I am quite good with this theme now, but this page is drivign me nuts….

2- Where can I delete/disable the marked area “IN RED “on the screen shot. I could not see any relevant section on WooCommerce Options => Shop Options

I really appreciat your help.

Attachments:
    David Martin – Support

Please re-read what I wrote.

1) You do not use the Meta Options or the Page Builder on the Shop Page. These settings are set within: Theme Options => WooCommerce Options => Shop Options

2) As I mentioned and as per the screenshot, you edit the Page Builder asset on that page and disable the option Shop Page Button

monderiv

Many thanks for your promot reply.

Apologgies I manages to fix the shop page through Theme Options => WooCommerce Options => Shop Options

However the second issue is still vailid. I would like to edit the page builer assets but as you can see on attached screen shots, there is nothing on the page builder for me to go and edit, and when I try to add one, there is no editing option for it. I normally press on the right hand of the element but I can not press and go to the window you sent.

Attachments:
    David Martin – Support

2) What is the page URL for this? Please send it to me so I can understand better.

Thanks.

monderiv

Thanks

This is the URL.

http://www.faribasoltani.com/shop/

I also marked the page on wp,see attached.

Attachments:
    David Martin – Support

There is no such thing as View all products on that page though?

monderiv

sincere appologies, I have been looking at a wrong page…I managed to fix it…I am very grateful for your help.

David Martin – Support

No problem.

Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register