New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante issue with mobile menu

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    lkjc

Hello,

That’s really strange, the menu is ok on computer, le mobile menu appears correctly on ipad but there’s no text when using a mobile phone.
    You can check ? : http://sam161004.phpnet.org/

thank you for help.
    regards
    laurence

lkjc

I tried disable all the pluggings but no change. any idea ?

lkjc

Can you explain how to have the red mobile menu and not the white one ? And how to change “select a page” to french. Thank you

lkjc

No one ??? Can you please help ?
    – mobile menu : no text when using a mobile phone.
    -Can you explain how to have the red mobile menu and not the white one ? And how to change “select a page” to french. ( see up)
    thank you

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Just checked your site and mobile menu is showing fine here? Can you confirm the issue/try another mobile device?

That red image is from a different theme?

– Ed

lkjc

I confirm i got an issue with 2 samsung mobile phones.
    On mobile, my menu does not display. The icon is there, but when you press it, no menu underneath. prefect on ipad
    Sorry for image, I don’t remember if it’s your theme. I just wondered if it was possible to do it.

Another question : How can I change the text in the image below. If I search and there’s no answer, the text is not correct in french.

lkjc

I try other website made with your theme ( took in showcases dante) and doesn’t work.
    So It must be the phones : GALAXY ACE Android version 2.3.6 for the upper version.
    Means that the theme is not working with : – galaxy ace or/and Android 2.3.6 and lower.
    I’ll ask friend with iphone, htc … to check with their phone.
    Have you been noticed about it ? is there a way to make something and correct the bug ?
    thank you for help.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

2.3.6 is a very old version of Android is it not? Can you update the software?

– Ed

lkjc

It’s ok for android version for galaxy ace. impossible to update, that’s the last one.

If you check for the link for android version with differents phones it would means that lots of phone can’t read it !

http://assistance.orange.fr/android-recapitulatif-des-principales-mises-a-jour-disponibles-3510.php#8

I can’t believe it and a lot of personn would have tell you. Do you think to something else ?

can you please help for other question : If I search and there’s no answer, the text is not correct in french. how can I change it ?
    thank u

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,

You might have to define the search string translation in wpml.

Hope this Helps

-Tahir

lkjc

Thanks for help but don’t know what you mean. can you explain ?

regarding issue with mobile menu on phone, I can read other post about it. Have a solution ?
    thank you

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi Ikjc,

Please take a look here http://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/ .

About the mobile issue. We would appreciate that you do not ask the same question on multiple threads it makes support slower for others. Ed-The Developer has been notified about the Mobile issue and will be looking into it shortly.

Thanks
    Tahir

lkjc

Hello,

Any news about the Mobile issue ?
    thank you

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Unfortunately Ed is Shifting his house so his schedule is a bit hectic this week. He will hopefully be back soon.

Thank you for your patience.

Best
    -Tahir

kunzi

I have also encountered the problem with mobile menu with android phones. No menu items are displayed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register