New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Issue with layered navigation and display of products on shop page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Nickylew

Hi,

Having some issues with the layered navigation that comes with the theme and woocommerce.
    Am I correct in a summing that this is the ‘enhanced layered navigation’, not just the standard one that comes with woocommerce?

I am having issues that I would really like to solve. I cannot get the widget to display how I would really like. I would like to select multiple items/attributes using the AND query, but keep all of the items visible after filtering, just like it does in the OR function. Attached screenshot – Is there any function/amending you can suggest that will mean I can select two items using the AND query and keep all the other items visible after filtering?

Secondly, The products seem to be displaying slightly oddly, with the first line working fine, but the second line going off to the right, causing lines of products to break and drop down the page rather than staying the the three columns I have told it to be in. I can see there is different css for the first product shown, but this doesn’t seem to carry on down to multiple lines of products, instead it uses the css of the other products meaning ti has the 30px margin to the left. Any css or other things that solve this? Attached screenshot two to show what is happening.

Many Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    1- This is third party plugin issue so i have no idea to amend function code for this change. I would suggest to contact at plugin support http://woothemes.com/support/.

2- Please upload images to each product and let me know your feedback.

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Nickylew

HI There,

I have uploaded images to the products and still the same kinds of result. Products not showing up correctly … See screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

It seems that is already sorted.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbdxji0ono29ojb/products.png

– Rui

Nickylew
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

It was your testing site that has url’s pointing to the production site.

I checked your shop page in the testing site and it also seems to be ok with 3 products per row.
    Try to clear your browser cache.

– Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register