New Landing How can we help? Atelier Issue with changing Font Styles / Multiple Currency on Mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    allyb

Hi,
    I am having 2 problems with Atelier: 1. Problem changing Font Styles (not Font Size) in body text across the website. When I go into Theme>Font Options, it allows me to change all the H1, H2, H3 etc but the reference to ‘Body Font ‘ only relates to minor areas of text such as ‘Product 1 of 3’ on product pages, but not more extensive texts such as full product descriptions and text in Pages. Could this have been affected by an update? I am on 4.8.
    2. I have installed Booster Currency Switcher. Currency switcher appears ok on desktop but not on Mobile – is this a bug or is there something I am not doing right?

Al

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

We will need admin credentials in a private reply to check number 1.
    Regarding 2, did you check if it happens with the default Twenty Seventeen?

If it happens then contact that plugin author.

-Rui

allyb
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    allyb
    David Martin – Support

1) The body font does indeed change those. Please can you disable all plugins leaving only Swift Framework and WooCommerce active as I see you have all your CSS minified and cached. This is what I see:

What do you see?

2) This is the plugin, the theme does not interact with the plugin. You would need to contact the plugin developers. We only support the WPML Currency Switcher.

Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.