New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Issue Updating Plugins

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    springboard

For the past few weeks now, I’ve been having issues updating any plugins or updating to the latest WordPress specifically on this website. I manage other websites with Swift Ideas themes and there isn’t an issue. I called and talked to the support people with the company that is hosting the site, and they basically told me they had no idea what was causing the problem after about 2 hours of trying to tweak things. The plugin section on the dashboard will say there are 14 updates available, and when I go to update them, it says they’ve been updated successfully. Once the dashboard is refreshed, then it will say the plugins section has 14 updates available again, like I never even updated them. The update for the newest version of WordPress just says “could not create directory.”

I would really like to figure out whats causing this, since its hindering my abilities to make some modifications to the website for the client.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately that is something that is not within our support scope, if somehow you need any plugin that is included in the Pinpoint license you can grab it in our Themeforest theme files.

Hope you understand.

-Rui

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register