New Landing How can we help? Atelier Is there anyway to make icons larger

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    marketfire

I would like to utilize the icons as page elements, much like the image banners, but using a larger icon rather than an image. is this possible? Every time I insert an image, it is always very small. Thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Can you show me a frontend example so that I can check and see what we can do to assist?

Thanks,

– Ed

marketfire

In the image attached you can see that I have three images with rollover text. Above that you can see there is an icon box. This is as large as I can get the icon to be. I would basically like to swap the image for a basic icon, but make it slightly larger the the one seen in the image. Additionally I would like to have the rollover text seen in the image banner, but instead go over the icon.

I hope that makes sense. I can obviously upload larger icons in my media library to do this, but it would be much easier to use the icons already installed.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @marketfire

I think I understand, but not sure this is possible as standard.

I can provide css to make the icon show as large as you’d like it, but we don’t have any functionality to hover the text over the icon, unless we provide some custom css to absolutely position it over the icon – if thats what you’d like?

– Ed

marketfire

Thanks for your prompt reply. Any custom CSS would be great. It’s not the end of the world. I can always make it work by uploading custom icons as images. Thanks again, really love this theme!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

No problem!

If you can set it up as you’d like with the standard icon box and drop me a link, I’ll check it out and test some custom css for you.

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register