New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions iPhone and iPad bookmark icon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    malavante

I’ve been working with Pinpoint on my website smartknack.com.au and follow all the guidelines to include the icon for homescreen bookmarks for iPhone and iPad I’m supposed to include the following code to the homepage <head>:

<link href=”apple-touch-icon-precomposed.png” rel=”apple-touch-icon-precomposed” />
    <link href=”apple-touch-icon-72×72-precomposed.png” rel=”apple-touch-icon-precomposed” sizes=”72×72″ />
    <link href=”apple-touch-icon-114×114-precomposed.png” rel=”apple-touch-icon-precomposed” sizes=”114×114″ />
    <link href=”apple-touch-icon-144×144-precomposed.png” rel=”apple-touch-icon-precomposed” sizes=”144×144″ />

Please help me, I need to know which file is it and where to find it.

Thanks

Melanie – SUPPORT

header.php 🙂

malavante

Still not working,
    Should I change the code in any way as the suggested file is .PHP?

also, Is it enough with just one icon or do you recommend to have 4 as initially addressed?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Could you please post to the forum section that takes care of the specific theme you’re using? That would be great! You can link to that thread to make things easier. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register