Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
    josefrandasi

Hello
    If displaying the template from the mobile (iOS) I am having trouble loading the slider, and I can not view language selection.

The test domain that I use is http://www.hotelbauhaus.com

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I dont see any language selection and slider at Desktop view .
    Please enable it through Admin -> Theme Options -> Geader Options -> Show Translation Aux Option .

With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

josefrandasi

Sorry! I was experimenting with the web

Check out has come to http://www.hotelbauhaus.com but with an iOS device and you can see how the slider or the language selection is not displayed.

Thank you!

josefrandasi

The image

josefrandasi

At Android devices also exists the same problem

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Your slider does not load for me on desktop either, please see screenshot of console log

– Kyle

josefrandasi

Try now please

josefrandasi

You’re right, it does not work on other computers, but is that tries to get the contents of the slider of the localhost on my computer and not the server.
    How do I fix it?

josefrandasi

OK, I solved the problem with the slider, I have reinstalled the slider from the server and fixed thanks.

Now the other problem in iOs, in the mobile version where it appears the login and the languages selector?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Unfortunately the theme does not currently support a language selector on mobile devices as there was no room for it and not sure if it would be usable

– Kylw

josefrandasi

There is possibility to install some puglin that serves to language selector, since my store will be in several countries and I need that customer can choose their language

Kyle – SUPPORT

What are you using for your language selector on desktop? No need for a second plugin if you are already using one

– Kyle

josefrandasi

I’m using wpml for the translation of the web, as you recommend, but apart from in the desktop version also need a language selector in the mobile version.

Kyle – SUPPORT

If you added the language selector to your topbar you would be able to view it on mobile

– Kyle

josefrandasi

I put the selector on the topbar but it only shows the language in which I am, won’t let me select another language, and I’ve tried putting in the footer and same thing happens.
    Check it on the web

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register