New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Internet Explorer Link and Rendering Issues

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Mike Craycraft

Hello,

We are using Dante 2.5.4 and WordPress 3.9.1

On viewing our page https://www.rosselotfinancial.com/client-center/ with Internet Explorer 10 running Windows 8 all of the links below the Aggregate Investment Portfolio appear to be missing. Another person responded that the renderings were different in their IE10 browser that messes up the layouts. This even occurs after clearing the browser cache.

This does not appear to be an issue with Chrome, Safari or Firefox.

We used another computer with IE11 to check other renderings in the Developer Tools and have this summary:

Internet Explorer 11
    Layout is fine
    Client Center images and links are fine

Internet Explorer 10
    Layout is fine
    Client Center images are fine but links are broken

Internet Explorer 9
    Layout is fine
    Client Center images and links are fine

Internet Explorer 8
    Layout is messed up
    Client Center Mutual Fund images are really small but links are fineโ€ฆother images and links are fine

Internet Explorer 7
    Layout is fine
    Client Center Mutual Fund images are really small and all links are broken

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Mike

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I think you have all external link so make sure that you are putting right link URL . You can attach one marked screenshot for better explanation .
    Thanks

Mike Craycraft

Hi Mohammad,

I am sorry but I do not understand your response. There are only two links that work on the page I submitted. The other links are image links from the Swift Builder and none of the links appear to work in IE10. The links work fine on the other browsers.

When investigating it looks like there are other issues with the image sizes and missing links depending on the IE version.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Mike

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi Mike,
    Can you please use latest version of theme 2.55 and let me know your feedback ?
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Mike Craycraft

Updating the version did not resolve the issue. Any more suggestions? The biggest issues appear to be with IE10, 8 and 7. These are image links so not sure if that helps.

Thanks,
    Mike

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    If you provide wordpress admin login detail so i can debug to fix the issue very soon .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Mike Craycraft
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have resolve the issue so please check after clearing cache and let me know your feedback.

Thanks

Mike Craycraft

Hi Mohammad,

The issue appears to be fixed. What was the resolution so that I know. I used Dante themes on several sites. Was there something I could have done on my end to fix it?

Thanks,
    Mike

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please take media.php from /dante/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/shortcodes/ and replicate to all website and let me know your feedback.

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Mike Craycraft

Hi Mohammad,

I am sorry but I am relatively inexpereinced and don’t quite understand your directions. Could you simplify or provide more details to the directions? Where is the media.php located and then can I just add that to the child theme?

Thanks,
    Mike

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    1- Please go to this website/wp-content/dante/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/shortcodes/ through FTP Software .

2- Download media.php .

3. Go to another website/wp-content/dante/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/shortcodes/. Rename media.php. Upload this one media.php .

Before this please provide another website page url with image element using external link like that so i can find another another simple way to fix the issue .

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Mike Craycraft

Thanks Mohammad. I completely understand now. I have Dante on one other site but I don’t have any large external image links on that site but I am getting ready in start a 3rd site so that was why I was curious as to the issue.

Again,

Thanks for Your Help,
    Mike

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Its ok. We are always ready to provide to best support.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register