New Landing How can we help? Atelier Internet Explorer Issue #2

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    Katie Sutton
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Such non-consistents issues are always a nightmare to deal with. Let us know how you get on.

– Ed

Katie Sutton

Trying to load Windows 10 on my own PC but my friends in California say now the bottles “showed up squashed sideways now instead of squatty.” I asked for a screenshot but perhaps this is helpful info. anyway (screenshots are harder to make on a PC, as you may or may not know).

As a reminder I also still have this css in my child theme css, which was meant to help but obviously did not. Don’t know if removing it would matter.
    .woocommerce div.product div.images img {width:auto;}
    .woocommerce img, .woocommerce-page img {width:auto;}

More suggestions…?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

I’d suggest removing that code completely, and maybe instead use this code (adjusted the previous set I provided).

@media (min-width: 1200px) {
    .product-type-standard figure img {
    min-height: 326px;
    width: 100%;
    }
    }
    @media (min-width: 1430px) {
    .product-type-standard figure img {
    min-height: 400px;
    width: 100%;
    }
    }
    Katie Sutton

Thanks so much Ed – I am cautiously optimistic that this code may have solved the problem! Cannot thank you enough for getting back to me so promptly. I have not seen any squashed bottles on my Edge, will let you know if the client sees any. So far so good.
    Going to leave this open for another day or two then will come back and mark resolved if he does not see them anymore!
    Have a nice day,
    Katie

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Great. Thanks Ed.

-Rui

Katie Sutton

As was inevitable, they are noticing that some of the images on the site occasionally render squatty on the stupid Edge browser (I figured this would happen – the only reason the bottle issue was noticed earlier was because they are constantly viewing their storefront). Is there any global way to make this stop happening?
    Sorry…. I want this to end too.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hmm that’s annoying. Can you get a screenshot of what they are seeing now? Can you also check what resolution they have their browser at when they see the issue too?

Thanks,

– Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register