New Landing How can we help? Atelier Internal Server Error – Site Demo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    qoorr

I just bought your theme.

I’m having internal errors while importing demo site content.

———————-
    Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

————

I called Godaddy and they said everything looked fine on their end.
    Please help.

Thanks

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please check this article http://swiftideas.com/documentation/2014/05/10/demo-content-import/ about demo import. Hope it should help to you.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

marketfire

I’m having the same issue. Your article doesn’t address the problem that the demo data simply doesn’t import.

I’ve increased my php memory and attempted to import demo content a number of times. I have waited patiently until it times out and ends up with a 404 error with the following in the url:

wp-admin/admin.php?import=swiftdemo&step=1&demoid=0&democontent=yes&themeopt=yes&coloropt=yes&widgetopt=yes

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    My colleague will assist you shortly.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@qoorr What demo you are trying to import?

@marketfire
    What demo you are trying to import? Can you provide admin access using the private reply?

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

I’m guessing this is the main demo that you are having issues with importing? We are working on reducing the size of this import, as it seems most setups are having trouble with the process completing.

We’ll have this sorted shortly, but we can manually import it for you if you’d like.

– Ed

qoorr

It is the main demo. Please manually import it as soon as you can or kindly send me the .xml files.

Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok please provide us with login details

– Kyle

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@qoorr

Check again your site. I had to repeat several times the process by refreshing the page where it said internal server error.

The server’s stop the execution of the process at a certain timeout, it’s difficult to get around this.

Only left the menu, that is giving some headaches.

-Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@marketfire
    Do you still need help with the import? Let us know if you need help with that.

-Rui

marketfire
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@marketfire

Just need your site url.

In that situation it’s necessary to refresh(couple times) the import page after the timeout.

If you open the media library and refresh after each import process, you will see the number of items increasing after each update.

You will receive a message “It’s done. Have fun” When it ends.

Send the url by private reply.

-Rui

marketfire
    This reply has been marked as private.
    marketfire

Well, I finally got it to say it imported the demo content successfully, but it’s honestly far from looking like the demo. The menu structure is all messed up…but I’m sure I can fix it. Seems like it all may have been more trouble than it was worth though. Thanks for the help.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @marketfire

Apologies for the issues – it seems that a recent update of the WordPress importer messed up our importer in keeping the process running. We’ve just finished resolving this, and have set up a reduced version of the main demo in order for it to import quicker.

We’re nearly finished up with the importer plugin update, and you should be able to update to it within the next few hours.

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register