New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood instruction to use a custom font

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
    ask9

hello,

i also followed all the instructions which talent-o already did and i have the same problem. i dont see the new font.

can you please help me with that?

thanks!!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You uploaded this font etter_gothic_l_cy_medium and using it through css. Its working fine. Your screenshot failed to load so please attach it again in image file format.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

talent-o

i removed the css from the theme options because i don’t like the font at all (i repeat: the font that appear is not the one i uploaded). The font i need is as per attached file

anyway here is a copy of the CSS. Please keep on working on it to fix the problem. thank you

/*BODY FONT*/
    body,h6 {
    font-family: “letter_gothic_l_cy_medium”, Arial, Helvetica, Tahoma, sans-serif !important;}

/*HEADINGS FONT*/
    h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, .custom-caption p, span.dropcap1, span.dropcap2, span.dropcap3, span.dropcap4, .spb_call_text, .impact-text, .impact-text-large, .testimonial-text, .header-advert, .sf-count-asset .count-number, #base-promo, .sf-countdown, .sf-icon-character, .fancy-heading h1 {
    font-family: “letter_gothic_l_cy_medium”, Arial, Helvetica, Tahoma, sans-serif !important;}

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    What is the name of attached fonts?
    Thanks
    Mohammad

talent-o

the name of the attached font is “letter_gothic_l_cy_medium” and this is the one i would like to have as a default font on my site.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I think that you did uploaded correct font file at /neighborhood/css/font/. You uploaded wrong font with this name letter_gothic_l_cy_medium.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

talent-o

Hi
    yes i think i have upload it correctly too, but the problem is that even if i put the following css code on theme options > general oprtions > custom css, the font do not display correctly.

this is the code i pasted:

/*BODY FONT*/
    body,h6 {

/*HEADINGS FONT*/
    h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, .custom-caption p, span.dropcap1, span.dropcap2, span.dropcap3, span.dropcap4, .spb_call_text, .impact-text, .impact-text-large, .testimonial-text, .header-advert, .sf-count-asset .count-number, #base-promo, .sf-countdown, .sf-icon-character, .fancy-heading h1 {

please tell me whats wrong with it

thank you

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You uploaded the fonts so i made correct code according it. Its working fine but fonts are not look as you want. My code is correct and your font may wrong.

Thanks
    Mohammad

talent-o

hi mohammad

font is correct, because i installed the same one on my pc and it display perfectly.

anyway i will try to re-make all the process by the beginning.

thank you for your patience

bye

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Its ok.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register