Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Please email me: [email protected]

– Kyle

urahara1

Hi Kyle, sorry I wasn’t able to respond as some very serious personal problems came up. Anyways, it seems I unable to load a lot of demo content, could it be because of the hosting service I’m using? I’m using hosting24.com and can switch to Hostgator if that is the problem. Thanks by the way.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

It is very likely that it is down to your host, but first check your memory limit. http://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

If this does not work, moving to hostgator should do the trick, I have one package with hostgator and it works fine for me.

– Kyle

urahara1

Good to hear from you Kyle. I asked the support and they said that the limit was set to 124mb. So, I’m considering switching to Hostgator. What plan are you using? I’m just thinking about going with their hatchling plan. Do you think that would do it?

Kyle – SUPPORT

It’s hard for me to say, but it should be ok.

– Kyle

urahara1

Hi Kyle, I got the hatchling plan from hostgator, but before I install the theme on this server, do I need to uninstall it off of the other server to get it validated?

urahara1

Got it working! Woohoooo!!! Thanks Kyle!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Great! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register