Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    Daanz

Hi, I’d like to change the color of my breadcrumbs, but when I add #breadcrumbs{color:#AABBCC;} to the css options under the general tab, nothing happens. When I look in my sourcecode, I see that #breadcrumbs is defined somewhere in the huge amount of inline css at the top of my page.. Why is all this css over there, and how can I overwrite this?

> http://www.lofthair.nl

Thanks,

Daan

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

This css is there because it is something that can be changed in the WordPress admin. To overwrite the styles just add !important on the end of your style.

– Kyle

Daanz

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the quick reply. I can work with the !important option, but to be sure I understand correct: the breadcrumbs color can be changed somewhere in the admin? Where..?

Daan

Kyle – SUPPORT

Yes, you can set the the breadcrumb color in the color customizer under Color – Page heading 9see screenshot)

– Kyle

Daanz

Great, thanks!

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem!

– Kyle

fitzrovia

Hi guys, the inline styles, that you mentioned above are meant to change when you edit the ‘Colour Scheme Options’ via the admin interface, don’t appear to be changing. Any ideas why?

when I change them they show the correct colours I’m expecting to see in the Admin interface (and the correct colours show in the admin whenever I look there), but on the site itself, it’s still showing the default green-ish colours. The rest of the page is updating without any issue when I make changes – just not the colouring that is inline – and being inline, with !important already on it – I can’t overwrite it with css.

This is an example of the green colour remaining in the inline style…

span.highlighted, span.dropcap4, .loved-item:hover .loved-count, .flickr-widget li, .portfolio-grid li, .wpcf7 input.wpcf7-submit[type="submit"], .woocommerce-page nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li span.current, .woocommerce nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li span.current, figcaption .product-added, .woocommerce .wc-new-badge, .yith-wcwl-wishlistexistsbrowse a, .yith-wcwl-wishlistaddedbrowse a, .woocommerce .widget_layered_nav ul li.chosen > *, .woocommerce .widget_layered_nav_filters ul li a {
        background-color: #1bbeb4!important;
        color: #ffffff;
    }

In this case it appears to be this value… .wpcf7 input.wpcf7-submit[type=”submit”] … for the Submit/Send button.

I’ve attached images of the settings and the issue.
    Be greatful for your thoughts on what is going wrong.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi @fitzrovia,

Could you open new ticket with this, I need you add your WP login credentials/URL for me and these need to be private.

Be sure you are not caching the output via a plugin and check no plugins are being used for minification.

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register