Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    fitzrovia

New ticket as requested by Swift David, so as to provide private admin details.
    Issue as per ticket…

Inline CSS

Please see note about hosts file requirement above.
    Don’t have any plugs installed that should be caching anything.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

You are changing the colors here correct? Not in the theme options.

fitzrovia

Hi David, I have no idea what that is you’ve sent above – it seems to be completely unrelated? I am changing the colours in the Neighborhood theme interface, as per the screengrab I posted in the original ticket mentioned above. Also here: http://www.swiftideas.com/forums/topic/inline-css/#post-288727

David Martin – Support

Ah sorry my screen capture did not update my link. I have updated, please see above.

Thanks.

Kyle – SUPPORT

The image David sent is the color customiser, that’s where you edit the color scheme. When logged in to the WordPress Dashboard, in the black toolbar at the top you will see Color Customizer

– Kyle

fitzrovia

Hehe ok that’s better – no, I was changing them under Screen Options > Colour Scheme Options.
    Why are colour settings in two places? How do they interact? Are they both changing some of the same elements?

ThanksAdam

Kyle – SUPPORT

The colour scheme is only for import/export colour scheme. To change the colours you use the colour customiser

– Kyle

fitzrovia

OK. So for everyday use, the colour scheme is not required? I should be able to get all the colour changes I’d want in the colour customiser? If I’ve imported colours – shouldn’t they still be the final colours used?
    It’s doing what I need now – I’m just not quite understanding the logic / your intent with the two locations for colour.

Thanks!

Kyle – SUPPORT

I will try to explain

Colour Customiser – This is where you edit the colours of the theme

Now lets say you want all the same colours on a different website, without the Colour Scheme import/export you would have to do them one by one, but using the Colour Scheme options you can export your colour scheme and import into another website

– Kyle

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register