New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Initial problems after installing theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    4ddiction

Hello! I just downloaded and installed the theme and replaced the old Woocommerce theme that I had. I have some products and images already uploaded with the previous theme on Woocommerce.

Firstly, I noticed some errors on the top panel of the dashboard as seen in error01.png

With the new neighbourhood theme, I tried to upload a new logo to the header to replace the theme logo, but the media library just won’t load. When I chose to upload file, the error message was “An error occurred in the upload. Please try again later.” So I tried regenerating thumbnail with the “Regenerate Thumbnails” plugin. And I got a bunch of errors as shown in error01.png

Any idea what is going on? Can you help me resolve this issue please?

I’m using WordPress 3.9.1 on the latest version of Chrome.

Thank you for your time!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You should make the recommended settings at your hosting server as given below:

Hope that should help to you and let me know your feedback.

Thanks

4ddiction

That’s ridiculous. Why do I need need to make these server changes in order to upload a thumbnail?

Who set’s file upload to 200MB anyway?

Where did you get this list of recommended settings from?

I am not able to access my admin panel at all at http://shopindigobloom.com/wp-admin/

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, you’ll notice that one of the errors in your dashboard clearly says “due to exceeding the memory limit”, so you’ll have no way around increasing your memory limit in order to continue working!

All the best

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register