New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Individual Page Settings – Not Saving

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    swiftalexw

2 related issues to do with Title/Breadcrumbs.

1. Can you set all pages to No breadcrumba at once… I have 70+ pages

2. On a particular page I am setting No title… and Update the page settings are not saved. Content/HTML changes are. On other pages it does work… even trying Title on but Background Alt 1 is doesn’t hold settings on save?

http://staging.beaconcovedental.com.au/location-contact/

swiftalexw

I have more information on this.

I am upgrading from the WooTheme.

It would appear that if the page had a page type eg. “Contact Page” or “Folio” etc. this type still exists within the page data, but cannot be accesses within the Flexform page display (it was a drop down on the right hand side in Woo Theme)

Short of deleting all these pages with page types, is there a method?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey,

1. With custom CSS in the General theme options:

.breadcrumbs-wrap { display: none !important; }

2. Try recreating that page (save your content, delete page, create a new one). I suspect there’s a conflict somewhere and the page meta cannot be saved for that page.

Our theme doesn’t use page templates and it won’t delete page meta (which is stored in the database) from other themes. If you want to get rid of that page meta left over from Woo, the cleanest way is to manually clean up the db. There might plugins that deal with this too, though I personally have no suggestions.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register