New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Incude social sharing in portfolio is disabled, still js is loaded on frontend.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    wpweb

Hi,

I have disabled include social sharing options in portfolio but still js is enqueued in frontend.

portfolio page settings screenshot( find include social sharing options): http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/0415ramjee
    frontend view-source screenshot: http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/0985ran4aa

To resolved it i have added following code in main theme
    file: themes\flexform\header.php at line no – 187 to 190
    `<?php
    global $post;
    $post_id = isset($post->ID) ? $post->ID :”;
    $wp_sharing_enable = !empty($post_id) ? get_post_meta($post_id, ‘sf_social_sharing’, true ) :”;
    if ( is_single() && !empty($wp_sharing_enable)) { ?>
    <!–// SOCIAL SCRIPTS //–>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”//ws.sharethis.com/button/buttons.js”></script>
    <script type=”text/javascript”>stLight.options({publisher: “ur-72c8cf80-2647-2464-a894-abc33849d467”, doNotHash: true, doNotCopy: true, hashAddressBar: false});</script>
    <?php } ?>`

Please let me know update. Thanks in advance

Regards,
    Jigar

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Brilliant! I am glad that you managed to resolve the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

wpweb

Hi Mohammad,

so you will add this code in next version of theme? OR you are going to provide filter?. because right now i have added code in main theme, so i have to manage this code every time i update the theme

Thanks,
    Jigar

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    We will include this in future upgrade sure.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

wpweb

Okay. thank you. just one last question. when you are planning to launch new version?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    We have no estimated time but we release new version after getting few issues.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

wpweb

Hi,

Its okay but can you please let me know around time. i mean 1 week or 2 week

Thanks,
    Jigar

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Flexform hasn’t got many fixes/improvement to make just yet so there is no planned update at the minute

– Kyle

wpweb

you confirmed that you going to add my code in new release and it is still not there. and now everything is broken after I update the theme.

What the hell is going on here??

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@wpweb – you can easily add this change in a child theme, overriding the header.php file.

The latest update wasn’t a feature update, it was for WordPress 4.5 compatibility. This change will be included in the next update, so appreciate that you have provided it.

Please in future understand that all suggested changes have to be reviewed, if you wish to make them before they are added to the theme then that is completely up to you. Anything not part of the theme as default is up to the customer to modify if they so wish.

– Ed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register