New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Increase width of Blog Timeline Full Width Display

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    qubed

Hello all,

Is it possible to increase the width of posts/images etc. on the blog timeline full width? I’d like it to be about another 100px/150px wider and didn’t know whether or not if it was possible to change this.

If it is possible, how would I go about performing these changes? Thank you in advance!

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    No i am afraid its quite a complex task. Also i would suggest against it cuz you might have to modify the responsive level css as well.

Best,
    Tahir

Petercity

Hi Tahir, I would like to re-open to this post because I have the same request. I would like to increse the width of Blog Timeline Full Width Display to something around 970-1000px.

Since the last update, I would like to know if there is a hack to handle this.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Open up sf-blog.php in the includes folder and find this on line 72:

if ($sidebar_config == "no-sidebars") {
    				$wrap_class .= 'col-sm-8 col-sm-offset-2';
    			}
    			}

Change it to

if ($sidebar_config == "no-sidebars") {
    				$wrap_class .= 'col-sm-10 col-sm-offset-1';
    			}
    			}

Let me know if this works

– Kyle

Petercity

Yes it’s working, just for my in information could explain me how the numerique parameter of this line code work ( col-sm-10 and col-sm-offset-1) to know of to play exactly with.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Of course, you can read about it here: http://getbootstrap.com/css/#grid-offsetting

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register