New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Incompatibility with Neighborhood + Woocommerce Plugin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    matt@hw

I have an existing wordpress installation with all plugins up-to-date.

• WooCommerce 2.0.13
    • WordPress 3.6
    • Neighborhood 1.3

After a manual upload to install the Neighborhood theme, I installed all required plugins. However, activating WooCommerce causes a Server error that takes down the front/back ends. Only by deactivating the plugin in the database (wp_options: active_plugins) am I able to bring the site back up. I’ve tried activating the theme before and after the plugin but the result is a Server error each time.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

has this website been running under WooCommerce before?
    Can you please ask your hosting company for the error log so you can copy over the concrete error you received during that time?
    The server error is a pretty generic error we cannot troubleshoot much.

all the best!

matt@hw

Hi Melanie,
    It was running woocommerce when I posted the first message.

Now, I have a fresh installation and I am having the same problem. It happens in both of these cases:

1. Activating plugins with the theme installed
    2. Having the plugins activated first, then enabling the theme

The error log returns:

[Thu Sep 05 20:02:14 2013] [error] [client 66.229.186.28] Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, that’s definitely a server issue, please let your hosting company know of that error and ask them to change the configuration so it works. Cheers

matt@hw

Hi Melanie. Can you please clarify what should be changed in the server configuration?

Thank you for your help.

Melanie – SUPPORT

I don’t know, your hosting company will know. Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register