New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions In Category Page, product images are messed up

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    shahzadhasan

Hello,

My Category page is messed up. The product images are showing rather smaller than the actual size as in theme. “Add to Cart” and “Add to Wishlist” button are also not coming in a correct way. Is there any settings i have to import to fix this. I don’t understand why it is showing like this. Please help.

Before opening the URL, just login to admin. I have activated one plugin which is showing the site to others as “under construction”.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You need to update the theme to version 1.9.2

– Kyle

shahzadhasan

Hi,

Thanks For your reply. I updated the theme and the “messed-up” problem is fixed now. But one thing i noticed after update the theme, every product thumbnail is not showing the full image, the head section of each model in the thumbnail has been cut to the half, So these half head thumbnails are looking weird. Please help me to fix it. I have attached screenshot for you.

Thanks..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Please change your Catalog Images size to 700x904px.

Then rebuild your images: http://www.hendam.qa/wp-admin/tools.php?page=regenerate-thumbnails

Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register