New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Importing Settings Crashed Site?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    doktadivah

Hi there.

I imported the settings from my demo server to the live site, and suddenly everything throws a 404 error. I’m thinking because the internal linking is to the demo site, but I tried deleting the theme to clear the settings and it didn’t work. Even in the original theme, clicking on any link, including blog posts, gives a 404. The data is still there, there’s just no way to get to it. Please help?!

doktadivah

Ok, I figured out that I likely need to go into wp_options to remove the theme settings that were saved, but I don’t know how to craft a proper query. I think once that’s gone, the structure will return to normal, and I’ll just redo all the settings by hand.

doktadivah

Any way to figure out what records I’m looking for? I found two in wp_options, but I’m sure there are more.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Search for all demo site URLs in the database and replace them with the new URL of the site.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

doktadivah

It was even simpler than that – a permalink issue. I reset to default and changed back per Ed, and all is well. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register