Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
    twoa

Hello!

It is not possble to import the demo.
    It hangs at 96%.
    I have already add this line: define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’); to the wp-config.php

Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can I give it a try?

-Rui

twoa

Yes of course…

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

ok. Will give it a try.

-Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

The server reply seems very slow and the import process seems to timeout.
    Can you adjust/add you WordPress memory settings inside the wp-config.php file

Change your WordPress memory to 128M or a maximum 256M.

If necessary check the official documentation from WordPress in the link below.
    https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

Let me know after you increased the memory.

-Rui

twoa

Well in the first post I have mentioned it that I have increased it already to 256M.
    Now I have tried it with 128 but it still does not work

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Sorry I didn’t realise that. But your server it’s very slow if definitely don’t seem to be running with 256M probably is limited by the PHP Memory that is a differnt setting.

Can you check in the error logs if there is any error there?
    What is your hosting company?

-Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Can you ask them to increase the PHP Version? It’s safer and faster.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/jecvuw8osmxxgvw/Screenshot%202017-04-20%2017.21.29.png?dl=0

-Rui

twoa

It is this company:
    https://web-service4u.de/
    There are no errors in the error log.

Ok,…I will try to fix it with the support of the server company
    Thank you!

twoa

Hello!

I have increased the php Version to 7.1.3
    And the server support has increased the max_execution_time from 30 to 300 seconds.

The error log shows following:
    [Fri Apr 21 09:49:44 2017] [error] [client 78.34.246.142] Script timed out before returning headers: admin-ajax.php, referer: http://www.pocketslider.de/wordpress/wp-admin/admin.php?import=swiftdemo

And the server support told me to show you the /priv/php_errors.log:
    [19-Apr-2017 18:25:00 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Incorrect index name ” f??r Abfrage ALTER TABLE wp_yith_wcwl ADD KEY (prod_id) von require_once(‘wp-admin/admin.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘init’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, YITH_WCWL_Install->init, YITH_WCWL_Install->_add_tables, YITH_WCWL_Install->_add_items_table, dbDelta [19-Apr-2017 18:36:16 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Duplicate entry ‘10062’ for key ‘PRIMARY’ f??r Abfrage INSERT INTO wp_posts (post_author, post_date, post_date_gmt, post_content, post_content_filtered, post_title, post_excerpt, post_status, post_type, comment_status, ping_status, post_password, post_name, to_ping, pinged, post_modified, post_modified_gmt, post_parent, menu_order, post_mime_type, guid, ID) VALUES (1, ‘2013-06-27 12:15:59’, ‘2013-06-27 12:15:59’, ”, ”, ‘nhood-portfolio-meta’, ”, ‘inherit’, ‘attachment’, ‘open’, ‘open’, ”, ‘nhood-portfolio-meta’, ”, ”, ‘2013-06-27 12:15:59’, ‘2013-06-27 12:15:59’, 0, 0, ‘image/jpeg’, ‘http://www.pocketslider.de/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/nhood-portfolio-meta-1.jpg’, 10062) von do_action(‘wp_ajax_sf_import_content’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, sf_import_content, WP_Import->import, WP_Import->process_posts, WP_Import->process_attachment, wp_insert_attachment, wp_insert_post [19-Apr-2017 18:36:20 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Duplicate entry ‘1312’ for key ‘PRIMARY’ f??r Abfrage INSERT INTO wp_posts (post_author, post_date, post_date_gmt, post_content, post_content_filtered, post_title, post_excerpt, post_status, post_type, comment_status, ping_status, post_password, post_name, to_ping, pinged, post_modified, post_modified_gmt, post_parent, menu_order, post_mime_type, guid, ID) VALUES (1, ‘2012-08-13 18:57:46’, ‘2012-08-13 18:57:46’, ”, ”, ‘Blazer’, ”, ‘publish’, ‘clients’, ‘closed’, ‘closed’, ”, ‘blazer’, ”, ”, ‘2012-08-13 18:57:46’, ‘2012-08-13 18:57:46’, 0, 0, ”, ‘http://dev/punch/?post_type=clients&p=1312’, 1312) von do_action(‘wp_ajax_sf_import_content’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, sf_import_content, WP_Import->import, WP_Import->process_posts, wp_insert_post [21-Apr-2017 06:44:37 UTC] WordPress database error Table ‘web70db_ben.wp_icl_translations’ doesn’t exist for query SELECT t.element_id, t.language_code, t.source_language_code, t.trid FROM wp_icl_translations t JOIN wp_posts p ON t.element_id = p.ID AND t.element_type = CONCAT(‘post_’, p.post_type) JOIN wp_icl_translations tridt ON tridt.element_type = t.element_type AND tridt.trid = t.trid WHERE tridt.trid = (SELECT trid FROM wp_icl_translations t JOIN wp_posts p ON t.element_id = p.ID AND t.element_type = CONCAT(‘post_’, p.post_type) WHERE element_id = 1 LIMIT 1) made by require_once(‘wp-admin/admin.php’), do_action(‘admin_init’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WordPress_Reset->admin_init, wp_install, wp_install_maybe_enable_pretty_permalinks, get_permalink, apply_filters(‘post_link’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, WPML_URL_Filters->permalink_filter, WPML_URL_Filters->get_translated_permalink, WPML_URL_Filters->get_permalink_filter_lang, WPML_Element_Translation->get_element_lang_code, WPML_Element_Translation->maybe_populate_cache [21-Apr-2017 06:46:21 UTC] WordPress database error Table ‘web70db_ben.wp_woocommerce_attribute_taxonomies’ doesn’t exist for query SELECT * FROM wp_woocommerce_attribute_taxonomies made by require_once(‘wp-admin/admin.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘init’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, setup_framework_options, get_woo_product_filters_array

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks, that will make it faster.
    Any chance we can reset your WordPress installation to start from scratch?

-Rui

twoa

Yes please reset it!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Just didn’t manage to get the original menus so I created a few menus by hand.

Let me know if it’s ok.

-Rui

twoa

Thanks a lot for your work but why is it not possible to install the complete demo theme.
    I´m missing a lot of stuff there.
    I´m new in wordpress and it would be very helpful for me if the theme looks like the demo

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Some things are not related to the demo content, your permalinks settings were incorrect and the shop page in Woocommerce wasn’t assigned.

Shop page
    http://www.pocketslider.de/wordpress/shop/

You also need to configure the oAuth plugin to include the tweets.

Something in blocking the final 4% that usually are the menus, can’t you try it in a local instal in your computer?
    This software is very interesting an easy to work in a local environment.
    https://local.getflywheel.com/

-Rui

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register