New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Impact Text plus Two Buttons

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    navajeremiah

Is it possible to add a second button to the Impact Text + Button shortcode? I’ve already tried inserting columns in a Boxed Content element to achieve the same look, but it’s just not the same.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Unfortunately not sorry, however you could achieve a similar look with the boxed content.

– Kyle

navajeremiah

Is there some css i can use to make both the impact + button box and the boxed content smaller in height?

navajeremiah

Scratch that request last request. I’m having trouble with the Impact + Button element.
    The first problem is that the text on the left isn’t lining up with the center text. All the text i set to h5.
    The second problem is the default button with the Impact + Button element doesn’t allow you to choose the transparent colors or add icons, so I tried duplicating the element and said “No” to show that default button and instead inserted a button with the shortcode and now that button is getting cropped.

I’ve attached screenshots of what I’m talking about and how I have the elements setup. I also attached a screenshot that shows at phone screen size the button inserted with shortcode appears fine.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Please provide me with a link and login so that I can try and sort this for you

– Kyle

navajeremiah

I’m working on a localhost. Is there another way?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Unfortunately as we do not get this on our demo I would need to see your website live so that I can debug it

– Kyle

navajeremiah

Thanks anyway, I’ll try again once live.

What about changing the color to the button in Impact + Button to transparent and adding an icon? Possible?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

can you make a mockup image of your latest request, so we can understand exactly what you mean?

Best Regards,
    Rui

navajeremiah

Sure

Kyle – SUPPORT

Please go to dante/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/shortcodes and replace impact-text.php with https://www.dropbox.com/s/0brsxh7zccg85fh/impact-text.php.zip

– Kyle

navajeremiah

That’s above and beyond! Thank you. Perfect.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You most welcome. I’m glad that issue resolved. Thanks Kyle :-).
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register