Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Punch
    macrenshaw

I uploaded some images to a portfolio piece (Grammy Awards), but they were to large. So I removed them and uploaded new smaller images, but they keep showing up as the previous size. I’ve already cleared my cache, deleted the images from the media section and uploaded again with a different name, still the same problem. I also had this issue with HTC.

site:
    macrenshaw.com

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’d advise deleting the images and trying another browser to upload the new images. Let me know if that works! I think it’s a small browser issue.

macrenshaw

It didn’t work. I used Firefox this time to upload images.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!
    We can absolutely help you with this issue but first we need some additional information for you to troubleshoot.

I’d need your WordPress login information so we can see and investigate the issue first hand. You can send us a private reply by enabling the checkbox titled “Set as private reply” below the compose field.

Thanks and cheers!

macrenshaw
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Oh, the reason is that we have a css that says width: 100% which will cause the images always to stretch to the edges of the content box. This css should improve it:

figure.media-wrap img {
    width: auto!important;
    }

Cheers!

macrenshaw

It does improve it. But now the images aren’t centered, and the images no longer scale properly. I can center them on desktop, but I can’t on mobile.

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’m sorry to hear that, this means that we would need to modify the php files as the 100% width is what the designer intended it to look like. I’m afraid you would need to hire a developer to help you with that.

Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register