New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Punch Image sizes in Portfolio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Punch
    Rob222

When trying to add images to my portfolio section I’m being asked for a thumbnail size and full size upload. Does punch software have an automatic thumbnail creator? Basically I mean I only need to upload the full detailed image size and punch software will automatically create a thumbnail from that full image size – Does this feature not exist or can it be downloaded as a plugin?

I’m using 3.8.1 wordpress and the latest version of punch.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

You can use the same image, the theme will resize it down to thumbnail size for you. The option is there to set both incase you wish to use a different image.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Thanks for your work. I’m working on Cardinal.
    Two questions:
    1- I can avoid creating a preview image (400 x 300/800 x 600px) and a main retina (1700 x item px) before importing in WordPress?
    2- I stop to download images to those who visit the site (right button – save image as). And ‘possible? Can you tell me a solution? Sorry for my bad English.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Sorry I don’t fully understand.

1) You can upload a big image, the theme will resize the image in certain circumstances to the right size.

2) Not sure what you mean? Are you saying you want to prevent people from saving your images? I’m afraid this is not something that can be controlled by the theme

– Kyle

I’ll have to use that format for a good display on systems retina?
    PORTFOLIO: 4 Column (Standard) – 400px x 300px, (Retina) – 800px x 600px or Full Width (Standard) – 2000px x ANY, (Retina) – 4000px x ANY
    Standard Width (Standard) – x 850px ANY, (Retina) – 1700px x ANY.
    And for the image featured just 88 x 600 px?
    Thank You

Kyle – SUPPORT

Yes those are recommended theme sizes

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register