New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Punch Image size on smart phones

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Punch
    annamatmel

Every time I add images, they only re-size properly to fit into the smart phone interface if I add a caption. But if I do not want a caption, how do I get my images to re-size properly?

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Can you rephrase your question? Because I didn’t understand your question.

You mean the images only resize if you add caption to it? Can you give your website URL to check it out. Give the problematic URL too.

Thanks,
    laranz.

annamatmel

Hi,
    Yes, that is what I mean, the images only resize to fit on the smartphone screen if they have a caption.

For example, the following link has images with captions. So on my iphone, the pics fit into the screen as I would like them to. http://www.graphic-design.a-creations.co.uk/?portfolio=capoeira-teacher-logo-flyer-and-poster

However on this link, http://www.graphic-design.a-creations.co.uk/?portfolio=alexander-mcqueen
    the images do not fit into the screen. And they have no captions.

Thanks,
    Anna

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Try this, don’t wrap the images with p tags, even if you wrap it, don’t style it like text-align center.

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

annamatmel

Hello,

There are no p tags showing in the wordpress text box. However when I view the website source code, p tags are showing. I have tried taking off the styling like align centre but it still doesn’t work.

This is a responsive theme isn’t it, so images should resize for smartphone?

Thanks,
    Anna

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register