Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Clique
    WeAreGermanUfftata

Hey guys,

I have a question regarding the image quality of portfolio images.
    Does the theme somehow scale down or reduce the quality of the uploaded pictures?
    Since I work in the Ad-Business, some people who look at my screen, tend to have ridiculous giant screens. I made the experience that, despite I uploaded a large and high quality .jpg (1500 px width), the final image in the portfolio looks bad.

Example:
    http://www.jpgregor.com/?portfolio=faszination-hybrid

Any clues?

Thanks!
    JPG

antonedvard

Think its scaled, and then it gets bad quality, some of my work doesnt show up as good as i would want to, have never liked this upscale downscale things, proffessionals should be able to post the images on their website in the size that they want and not have the items scaled up or down, but its probably something to do with the responsive thingy thats used now.

abufford123

You have to go to Woo Commerce>Settings>Catalog> change the catalogue images there to the exact size of the thumbnails in the theme (I think 220×220) then click the link to regenerate your thumbnails

antonedvard

why does woo commerce have something to do with the theme ?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

If you want to increase this image size, then you can edit single-portfolio.php lines 77-79:

$media_width = 940;
    $media_height = NULL;
    $video_height = 530;

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register