New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Image Issue – Pixeled Quality

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
    chukwustinson

Okay thanks

scottfrasercollection

I am having the same problem. My thumbnail picture is great quality but the product image is blurry when you open up the product. All my images are uploaded at 750×1000 and my values are the same as the above. I have tried to regenerate the thumbnails but they aren’t working? Could you advise me what to do?

scottfrasercollection

Check out the site – scottfrasercollection.com

chukwustinson

Hello scottfrasercollection,

How did you make it with the social network on the right side ? My social network pictures are so ugly (www.chukwuapparel.com)

SABSohail

I have same issues and the support staff is awful, im sorry to say this but this plus image scroll on product page sucks. I don’t know why would you make it like this

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@SABSohail – Sorry, but how are we awful? If you don’t see the issue on the demo site, then it’s likely an issue on your side – not something that we would deliberately do.

I assume you’ve checked this guide? http://support.swiftideas.net/knowledgebase/product-image-quality/

@chukwustinson
    – Just use the [social] shortcode in a text widget in the footer. See here for reference – http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/shortcodes/social-icons/

– Ed

scottfrasercollection

Ed I think the theme is great.
    All I want to know is how to solve this issue… I have tried to regenerate the thumbnails but for some reason it is failing every time I do it.

Any suggestions? I fear it gives the wrong impression of my site.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster
    scottfrasercollection

It’s the main product image that’s the issue, when you click on the product. The others seem to be fine. see?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

I’m not sure I’m following what you’re seeing, as from here all the main product images look fine, all are the same size (562 x 749).

– Ed

scottfrasercollection

It’s more that the product image looks slightly blurry compared to the original image that I have. The clarity has been lost.

scottfrasercollection

Here are two versions of what you see before you click on the image to open int in lightbox and the one that is the main image when you open up the product. Blurry.

scottfrasercollection

Also, to potentially ty to overcome this I have tried to regenerate the thumbnails and chance the image sizes.. This is the (attached) error message I get when I try to do it.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Check this out. WordPress stores images at 60% quality to save bandwidth as far as I’m aware. You could try altering that with this plugin – http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-resized-image-quality/

– Ed

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register