New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Image Caption not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    emilnau

Hi,
    Before the latest update our Image Captions wouldn’t show in the Below-position. I updated the Theme and it worked for about a week. Now it’s lost again. Our Captions are not shown when we select the option “Show Below”. Although, if we add the text in the HTML Caption box it does. Can you please have a look at this?

I also wonder if you could support us with a script to make their Image Caption, as added when uploading the image, could be shown as default when the image is added to a Blog Post? My client has been experiencing lot’s of issues with John and Swift Page Builder during their setup and I would like to offer them some sort of relief in their troubles.

Thank you,

David Martin – Support

Currently I cannot access your site:

2. Could you explain this request in more detail, this sounds like it would fall outside the scope of support.

emilnau
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

1) I’ve just added a “Test” caption to your homepage image as there was not one set. Both positions worked:

2)

Within a WordPress post, as long as the Page Builder is not enabled WP will do this automatically. Click Add Media and insert an image.

emilnau

Thanks,
    I can’t explain why it now suddenly works with the Captions. We tried on different computers and nothing showed, until we put in in the HTML Caption box. Well, it works now. Thanks, David.

David Martin – Support

Great, glad it’s working.

Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register