New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Identify body section in editor + adjust measures in home

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    rcabalga

Hi, I’m here again haha… With two doubts!! 😉

– I need to copy two codes before closing the body section and can not find it in editor files.

– I would like to adjust the size of a video on the home page so that two blocks (last post carrousel and vídeo block) looks like with the same height. I have put specific size configuration in Swift Page Builder module but is not adjusted. I attached an image to make it easier.

Can you help me, please?

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    rcabalga
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Please upload and activate your child theme, this is supplied in the main download zip from ThemeForest. Inside the child theme file functions.php please add this to add the scripts:

/* Add Scripts Before Closing Body
    ================================================== */
    if ( ! function_exists( 'sf_add_code_to_footer' ) ) {
    	function sf_add_code_to_footer() { ?>
    	    <script type="text/javascript" src="https://acumbamail.com/newform/dynamic/js/kAsY3YSKhLeloMGZaCb9JsBT0JGDmg5hXPQnzQn9G2Iw94W5/810/"></script>
    	    <script type="text/javascript" src="https://acumbamail.com/newform/dynamic/js/kAsY3YSKhLeloMGZaCb9JsBT0JGDmg5hXPQnzQn9G2Iw94W5/850/"></script>
        <?php
    	}
    	add_action('wp_footer','sf_add_code_to_footer');
    }

Your video height cannot be adjusted as the height is relative to the width, changing it will make the quality terrible.

Thanks.

rcabalga

Thank you very much David!!
    Everything works perfectly with scripts and I prefer to preserve video quality than my preferences haha.
    You’re awesome, thanks again 🙂

Kyle – SUPPORT

Great thanks David

– Kyle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register