New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood icons used to enlarge and browse images behave strangely?

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
    DAPPER-tekstenweb

Hi, is there any follow up on this issue?

It’s about 1. In the product preview area, something strange happens with the icons used to minimize and enlarge the image (circle with cross and plus symbol), and the icons to go to the next image (the ones with the small arrows to the left and right).
    Cross: falls out of place when viewed on a mobile device like iPad, ipad mini, or iPhone. In case of to next image: small arrows sometimes disappear altogether.

DAPPER-tekstenweb

Hi. For more details, please check out the attached document. I’ve tested and got some results that might help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

I don’t understand how you are seeing that issue, it’s just not happening for me (see screenshots)

Check the sizes of the window on the screenshots, are they the sizes where you see the issue?

– Kyle

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    DAPPER-tekstenweb

Zoiets?

Images are not be displayed totally (as you can see the icons for closing the image aren’t visible anymore) on screen on an Ipad mini when viewing an enlargement of an 1000×1000 image:

7,9-inch (diagonal) resolution 1024 x 768 pixels
    Hight: 200 mm
    Width: 134,7 mm

Images are not be displayed totally (as you can see the icons for closing the image aren’t visible anymore) on screen on an IMAC when viewing an enlargement of an 1920×1920 image.

21,5 -inch (diagonal) 1920 x 1080

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’ll forward this to Ed, I just can’t manage to replicate the issue

– Kyle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @DAPPER-tekstenweb

Are you only experiencing these issues once pressing the maximise button in the lightbox?

This unfortunately is standard functionality of WooCommerce, and we don’t modify the lightbox in anyway. My recommendation would be to hide this button from use, as I don’t think it makes sense to enlarge the image from the standard lightbox view.

@media only screen and (max-width: 1024px) {
    div.pp_woocommerce a.pp_expand, div.pp_woocommerce a.pp_contract {
    display: none!important;
    }
    }

We are planning to strip out prettyPhoto for the Neighborhood v2.0 update, and integrate iLightbox, which is much much slicker.

– Ed

DAPPER-tekstenweb

Ok, that sounds good. Any idea when this update will be available?

Kyle – SUPPORT

It will be available in the next couple of weeks

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register