Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Clique
    Kraver

Can I ask- if I want to edit the services page and put in my own icons which I create, where do I find your icons, so I know how to size them? I do not see the icons in the media library. How do you have this set-up? I do not even see coding for the icons on the sample page. I only see:

[icon image="wrench" size="large" cont="no"]

How are these images even showing up? As a graphic designer, I want to make my own thing for the icon image. What do I do to replace what you already have?

Thanks.

Kelly Raver

David Martin – Support

Hi Kelly,

The icons are font icons, powered by FontAwesome: http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/icons/.

To add your own you need to use plain text with a centered image above the text as you cannot add your own with the above shortcode.

Thanks,
    David

Kraver

Thank you for responding. I have not messed with it yet, but why can I not remove the
    [icon image="wrench" size="large" cont="no"] and stick in a centered image? Why would I need to use plain text for the paragraphs? Would I lose the type style by removing the icon for the rest of the stuff in that div? I am not following.

David Martin – Support

Hi Kelly,

Yes, you could also do that no problem – I should not have said “Plain Text”, I meant normal text just not from the shortcode.

– David.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register