New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Icon Files & Parallax Question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    CasperB

Howdy,

On the Agency page demo: http://dante.swiftideas.net/home/home-three-agency/
    there is a parallax section “What We Are About.” It has three large icons above the words”Strategy”, “Creativity…” I see they are coming from /wp-content/uploads/2013/06/about_3_col_icons_trans2.png etc.

I looked though the theme files I uploaded to my site and the downloadable files and didn’t see a folder for these icons anywhere. Do I have to upload additional files, or am I not looking in the right place?

Also, is it correct that elements from the Swift Builder can not be placed inside a parallax section?
    If not will this be changing in a future release?

Thanks in advance,
    Casper

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,

The Icons are actually images embedded in the parallax content in the rich text editor. The Page Builder is not available in the Edit Parallax screen but you can use any of the Swift Shortcodes in there .

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks
    Tahir

CasperB

Thanks for the info on the Parallax section Tahir.

I see how the large icons are created; my question is where are the icon files located? I can’t find them in the theme files.

I would like to replicate the “What we are about” section from the Agency demo page on my website .

Cheers,
    Casper

Melanie – SUPPORT

Those are images we uploaded to the demo manually 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register