New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Icon Box Header Title Size

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    FGraphix

Hi how can I modify the “Icon Box Title” Header size only for the icon boxes. The size is too big at the moment.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Any chance you can send us a url of that page or a screenshot so we can exactly what it is?
    Thanks

-Rui

FGraphix

Please see the attached screenshot. The headline reading “Web” is my H3 but I would like to use my H5 tags.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Please add a URL, if your dev site is local please use this app to share your local URL: https://local.getflywheel.com/

FGraphix

Is this the only way to get support for this?

FGraphix

I attached a screenshot, All I want to do is Change the Font-size of all the titles labeled “WEB”.

David Martin – Support

If you do not want to share a URL, maybe share your shortcode you are using to build that section.

The CSS get vary greatly depending on what PB asset you are using, hence why we ask for a URL/staging URL – else it’s guess work.

– David.

FGraphix

The staging environment you suggested doesn’t even have a support team – unless I pay for their subscription… The free version isn’t supported, unfortunately.

David Martin – Support

Customers can still use the staging URL from the app. Many people here do so.

As above:

maybe share your shortcode you are using to build that section.

FGraphix

Is there a link to a guide or tut that I can use to setup the staging environment?

Thanks

David Martin – Support

Their support forums maybe of help, the App should simply guide you through the setup. Ref: https://local.getflywheel.com/community/

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register