New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante I need to add some text to the cart and checkout pages in woocommerce

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    CurtisLea

I’d like to add a little line of text to the cart and checkout pages cut haven’t been able to find how they get constructed to try and modify anything.

The text I’m trying to add is in the following spots in the red boxes in the images below. I don’t need the red boxes, just to be able to add the text in those positions in those sizes.

Is it even possible to do this without breaking woocommerce, because a few of the changes I’ve tried have taken the site down by breaking the javascript (I’m assuming).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please contact once at woocommerce support https://support.woothemes.com/ about it.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

CurtisLea

Is once a person?

Nishant – SUPPORT
    Spectator

Sorry didn’t get you?

CurtisLea

Have you read the thread?

Here, let me break it down for you. I asked a question in the first post. It was very detailed and easy to understand.

Then Mohammad replied:

“Hi,
    Please contact once at woocommerce support https://support.woothemes.com/ about it.
    Thanks
    Mohammad”

and then I asked: “Is once a person”.

Then you have come along and can’t understand what’s going on. Which is fine because at least I then have some company in that department. Since “once” would be a very strange name I’ve never seen anybody have before, combined with the lack of capitalization of the first letter leaves me wondering if it’s a name or he’s telling me to only contact them a single time like the word once might indicate.

So I’ll ask you the same thing I asked Mohammad, is “once” a person I need to contact at woocommerce support?

Is that now clear enough to understand? Do you folks not read the threads you’re replying to? Because this seems like a needless amount of explanation for what was a very simple question about Mohammad’s response to me.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

There was an error in Mohammad sentence.Once is not a person, don’t know what was the word Mohammad tough.

Your question was logical, but I also didn’t notice the word “once” in Mohammad reply the first time I read it.

Nishant didn’t understand it and ask you again, that doesn’t mean we didn’t read the replies. When we don’t understand we ask.

You should open a topic about this in Woocommerce support.

Hope it’s clear now.

-Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register