New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Hyperlink Solution Name and Link Text Hover Color

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    lpanalyst

A few miscellaneous questions related to links, hovers, and spacing. See http://lpanalyst.com/sitev2/ “I am seeking assistance with” section right below my sliders.

1) Is it possible to make my title (LP Solutions) a hyperlink in the sf_iconbox below?
    [sf_iconbox image=”fa-gears” character=”” type=”left-icon-alt” title=”LP Solutions”]

2) I have set the Link Text Color under Color-Body. The link color is correct however the hover over is very light. Is there a control setting to adjust the hover for a link?

3) Finally, how can I add a small space between the paragraph text and “>Learn More”. See ……[ADD A SPACE HERE]……below.

Determine accurate values to help you negotiate, structure, and effect your transfer of funds, directs, or portfolios with our Secondary Valuation and related solutions.
    ……[ADD A SPACE HERE]……
    > Learn More[/sf_iconbox]

lpanalyst

Two more follow ups here:

4) Line spacing – Would like the text in the Icon Box to be consistent with the rest of my site. It is currently more tightly spaced and spacing will enhance readability.

5) Title Centered on Icon – Would like to center the iconbox title on the image instead of having it align at the top of the image.

Thank you!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    1) Is it possible to make my title (LP Solutions) a hyperlink in the sf_iconbox below?
    [sf_iconbox image=”fa-gears” character=”” type=”left-icon-alt” title=”LP Solutions”]

ANS-: Added link option to icon boxes in version 2.56.

2) I have set the Link Text Color under Color-Body. The link color is correct however the hover over is very light. Is there a control setting to adjust the hover for a link?

ANS-: Admin -> Appearance -> Customize

3) Finally, how can I add a small space between the paragraph text and “>Learn More”. See ……[ADD A SPACE HERE]……below.
    ANS-: I need a specific page url.

4) Line spacing – Would like the text in the Icon Box to be consistent with the rest of my site. It is currently more tightly spaced and spacing will enhance readability.

5) Title Centered on Icon – Would like to center the iconbox title on the image instead of having it align at the top of the image.

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

lpanalyst

Sorry! These questions ALL apply to the homepage. See http://lpanalyst.com/sitev2/ –> “I am seeking assistance with” section right below my slider images.

http://lpanalyst.com/sitev2/

lpanalyst

ANS-: Admin -> Appearance -> Customize

Can you tell me exactly which setting? i am a little confused on which one controls the hover over. Sorry, rookie question!

lpanalyst

PLEASE DISREGARD QUESTION 5: I AM ‘OK’ WITH ALIGNMENT. THANK YOU!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

1) We added a link option for the icon, but not the title in 2.56, linking the title would need custom code changes.

2) The Accent Colour is what controls the link hover colour.

3) use break tags, or line returns to add space in between the text.

4) Try this custom css:

.sf-icon-box-content p {
    line-height: 26px;
    }

– Ed

lpanalyst

1) No problem. Thanks Ed.

2) Got it. Would be great to have an accent 1 and accent 2 option at some point since some of my text is against dark and light backgrounds.

3) Tried break tag but spacing too big so can live with this.

4) Worked perfectly. Thank you!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

2) Think we’ll likely add a link hover colour soon, make sense!

Glad I could help.

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register