New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme How to set post slider on homepage like in the demo?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    galicianroots

Hi, I’m trying to use the same slider as you have in the demo homepage, showing the pictures with a white box on it with part of the post text but I can’t manage to make it work like this.
    I found the option on the page meta, the one that says show post tickers but it shows a big post on the slider and no picture.
    How can I edit the post ticker to look just like the demo?
    Is it possible to use this feature with boxed template?

Thanks you

graines

Same problem here. I am desperately trying to replicate the slider from the demo however I am not having any luck. I have found an option in the posts to add an image and test position however this does not seem to work for me! Frustrated!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

You will also need to select one or all categories from where the posts should be pulled. Those posts must have the featured image set.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Wholesomefoods

This still does not clarify the issue. How do we get the full width feature slider on the home page?

Wholesomefoods

The slider works on pages that we set up but we cannot get it to work on the main_index page (home page) like the demo and we can’t get the “editors picks” section on the homepage like the demo either

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. Create a page, and called whatever say Home Page.
    2. Put this shortcode in the editor. (this is exactly what we are using in demo)

[posts_carousel title=”Editors Picks” item_count=”6″ category=”art-and-design” show_title=”yes” show_excerpt=”no” show_details=”yes” shadow=”yes” excerpt_length=”16″ width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”] [blog title=”Daily News” blog_type=”masonry” item_count=”8″ category=”all” excerpt_length=”20″ pagination=”yes” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]

3. In Page options (just below the post editor), choose Show posts slider, and choose a category or choose all to display from all category.

4. Make sure those posts, have featured image set.
    5. Publish the page.
    6. Go to Settings -> Readings -> and set this created pages as front page.

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register