New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood How to move product name from top to just above the price?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
    luizdaluz

I’ve followed the steps on this previously asked question, but for some reason I didn’t change the name. Everything is still the same.

I’m trying to move the product name located on the bar up top, to just above the price on the right hand side.

Thanks

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please attach a marked screenshot and provide specific page url so i can provide quick solution.
    Thanks

luizdaluz

In the single product page, the product name is located right where page titles go. I want to move it to above the product price. Speaking of it, how do i change the color of the product name as well? Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Are you sure you followed all the steps from: http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/put-product-name-above-proze-on-single-product-page/

That should work perfectly

– Kyle

luizdaluz

Hey Kyle,

Thanks for the reply. I followed all the steps and it was still the same, no changes whatsoever. But I’ve added a !important to the css code and it worked.

Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok great! ๐Ÿ™‚

– Kyle

MHC

Hi Kyle,

Where can I edit the file for Dante?
    Went to public_html/wp-content/themes/dante/woocommerce/single-product but couldn’t find content-single-product.php

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please follow all the steps from: http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/put-product-name-above-proze-on-single-product-page/ That should work perfectly.
    Thanks

MHC

I am following the steps, but since that thread is for Neighborhood, I couldn’t find the same file (content-single-product.php) to edit in my ftp as I am using Dante.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Both themes have same directory structure for this file . Please go to /dante/woocommerce/ and open to edit content-single-product.php .

Thanks

MHC

Thanks so much. Found it. Went to the wrong place.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Its ok.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

MHC

Hi,

It works but I am also getting an error message. Could you take a look of the attached screenshot?

Thanks,
    Mei

MHC

Attached is the screenshot of line 75.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please use this code instead of your code:
    <?php if (!$sf_catalog_mode) { ?><link itemprop="availability" href="http://schema.org/<?php echo $product->is_in_stock() ? 'InStock' : 'OutOfStock'; ?>" /><?php } ?>

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register