New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante How to make vimeo embed 16:9

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Hilltribe

Hi

Sorry, I know this is in the knowledgebase section of your support docs but it says:

“Find the fancybox code in /js/functions.js.php, and try setting the width / height for the video and have the following code:”

I can’t find this fancy box code anywhere, where should I be looking for it????

Thanks!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

HI,
    Please explain your issue with marked screenshot so i can give to you quick solution .
    Thanks

Hilltribe

Hi Mohammad

When I embed videos from Vimeo into my portfolio item pages they are not displaying 16:9.

The embed is much wider than the film is so we have black bars on either side of the actual video.

Can you tell me how to embed video from vimeo and not have the bars on the left and right

See picture

Thanks!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide website URL with wordpress admin login detail so i can look in to this .

Thanks

Shreyans

Hi, I’m having the same issue with the video. can you post the solution here? thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide website URL so i can look into this matter .

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Shreyans

hey, I am developing my site locally so I cant provide you right now. If you wont be able to fix this without logging in the site yourself, I can ask you again when my site is LIVE.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok let us know when your site is live

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register