New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Ability How to make the home page menu jump to sections on the home page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Ability
    Boald

I just started working with the Ability theme. I want the menu bar to jump down to those sections on the home page, but can’t figure out how to do that. I also cannot get the showcase to work. I created to images, cleared the cache, and still nothing shows up on the home page. I did install the Beaver Builder plugin to help me design the pages (I was familiar with the swift page builder that Dante uses, but it didn’t come with this theme).

Boald

I also cannot find where to access the theme documentation.

Boald

I got the showcase slider to work (needed to select the home page template as “home.” So now my issue is that the menu bar still links to the pages I created and not down to those sections of the homepage. I want to use the one-page homepage feature, but want to link to additional pages for more info.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

The documentation comes with the files download from Themeforest. Can you check again?

Regarding the menu bar can you provide an mockup image of how you want it to look to see what we can do in our support scope.

Can you also provide us admin access to check the one page issue?
    use the private reply.

-Rui

Boald
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can also check the documentation here.
    http://ability.swiftideas.net/documentation/

I already manage to fix the one page navigation, everything explained in the documentation.

Check again your site.

-Rui

Boald

Thank you so much for the great support and fixing those issues I inquired about. Much appreciated!!!

Thanks again!!!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem with that. Glad we could help.
    -Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register