New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante How to make a link work in iconbox

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    balfred1345

Hi,
    I’m trying to create a link so that the iconbox is clickable and links to the desired page. Below is what I’ve done, but it doesn’t work.

[sf_iconbox image=”fa-stethoscope” character=”” color=”standard” type=”animated” title=”Physician Review” animation=”none” animation_delay=”200″ link=”Physician Reviewer” target=”_blank”]Our academic radiologists personally review your research and offer detailed commentary and feedback.
    Your physician reviewer is from a top US institution with extensive expertise in clinical practice, research and editorial.
    [/sf_iconbox]

Can you please tell me what I need to do to make the iconbox work as a clickable link?

Thanks,
    Bruce

balfred1345

Lightbulb went on soon after I posted my support request.
    Since this link is in a shortcode, it doesn’t need the full html… since the shortcode programming takes care of that.

So, I just put in the actual URL w/o the HTML, and it works fine.

For others who have the same pre-lighbulb struggle, here’s how it looks:
    [sf_iconbox image=”fa-stethoscope” character=”” color=”standard” type=”animated” title=”Physician Review” animation=”none” animation_delay=”200″ link=”https://supedit.dreamhosters.com/services/physician-reviewer/” target=”_blank”]Our academic radiologists personally review your research and offer detailed commentary and feedback.
    Your physician reviewer is from a top US institution with extensive expertise in clinical practice, research and editorial.
    [/sf_iconbox]

David Martin – Support

You got it!

– David

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register