New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood How to Install the Neighborhood Theme

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by hustle1.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    hustle1

I am having trouble installing the neighborhood theme in word press. It is saying that it is missing css but I read your solution to this in support and I found the theme files. Then I zipped the file and tried to install it again in word press and it still saying that the theme installation has failed. Can I get help figuring this out?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

You’re installing the whole package, you need to install just the theme zip (you can download that from Themeforest – choose installable zip file)

Alternatively, extract that zip that is failing and you find a Theme Files folder, with neighborhood.zip inside it (around 6.51 MB in size) -> use that.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

hustle1

Hello Support,
    Thank You for your help. It is installed, I installed it through file manager in the hosting and it worked. I zipped up the theme file and extracted it in file manager. But the content is scrambled up, it does not look like the demo you guys made. It looks like the content is there but it is scrambled up and there are no pictures. Here is my website so you can see what I am seeing- http://hustlestream.com/
    Maybe you can see the problem. I appreciate the time you are taking to help me, Thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Looks like you’ve got page content set for the shop page, which is why the image is showing up, the rest looks fine?

– Ed

hustle1

Thanks for your help. It installed fine Thank You!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register